“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”- Saint AugustineTravelling makes our life happier by relieving us from the hustle and bustle of our monotonous lives. It teaches us to see the world through a different lens. Different countries, lively cities, traditions, cultures, and lovely people-all these make a journey memorable. Now, traveling has become much easier and cost-efficient than ever before. Airlines businesses are coming up with lucrative offers and discounts to attract travel lovers. Today, we will be talking about different travel destinations, famous cities, delicious foods, most importantly flight details about those destinations.
Every year, more andmore tourists visit the Land of Smiles – Thailand. From white sandy beaches andterrific hotels to historic temples and mouthwatering food, there's simply toomuch on offer in this tropical paradise for visitors.
Places to visit in Thailand:
· Chiang Mai: Here, tourists are treated to beautiful, mountainous landscapes and an Old City fullof historical temples, such as Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang. Nightmarkets are also a must-do in Chiang Mai.
· Bangkok:Thailand's capital city isnothing short of exhilarating. The city offers a hearty mix of big-city bustleand modern sights, such as the Jim Thompson House, alongside ancientattractions, including Wat Arun and Wat Pho. While here, tourists make sure tovisit the Chatuchak Weekend Market – one of the largest street markets in the world– and eat multiple meals at one of Bangkok's 300,000 street food stalls.
· Phuket: Phuket is the largest islandin Thailand and also the most popular with travelers. The island draws visitorsin with its many white grains of sands, turquoise water beaches, and relativelylow travel costs, including everything from food to hotels.
· Railay Beach: Railay Beach features fourstunning stretches of sand to sink toes into. Railay West and Phra Nang Beachare two of the peninsula's most popular beach spots, offering luxury resorts,soft sand, and jaw-dropping views of limestone cliffs. Tonsai Beach is morelaid-back and budget-friendly thanks to its quieter, more removed location.Meanwhile, Railay East is where one can find some of the area's best nightlifevenues.
· Phang Nga: During the cool, dry season (from November toFebruary), tourists descend upon the province to check out protected areas likeSurin Islands Marine National Park. Hiking, diving, and snorkeling areexcellent ways to explore while admiring southern Thailand's natural beauty.
Foodsto eat in Thailand:
· PadThai (Thai style fried noodles): The perfect balance of spicy and sweet, this stir-fried noodle dish isoften made with shrimp or chicken and a combination of chilies, palm sugar,tamarind, and lime juice, with egg noodles and some fried peanuts on top.
· PadSee Ew (Flat noodles stir-fried with soy sauce): Made with wide rice noodles that are stir-friedwith soy sauce, meat, and broccoli or cabbage, Pad See Eiw is a very hearty anddelicious Thai comfort food. This dish is typically not served spicy, which isperfect for travelers who prefer milder cuisine.
· PohPia Tods (Spring Rolls): Spring rolls are always a reliable snack in Thailand and canbe found pretty easily in most markets. Spring rolls can be made with a varietyof fillings, including meat, vegetables, and rice noodles.
· Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad): Usually, the dish contains amixture of shredded green papaya with some tomatoes, carrots, peanuts, stringbeans, garlic, fish sauce, and chilies.
· Khao Neo Mamuang (Mango Sticky Rice): This is an authentic tastingThai dessert. It is made of glutinous rice, fresh coconut milk, and ripe mango.The flavors are incredibly tasty and fresh.
· Thereare multiple flights from Dhaka to various cities of Thailand like Bangkok,Phuket, Chiang Mai.
· Biman,Bangkok, Thai, Thai lion are some of the airlines that offer flights from Dhakato Thailand.
Theairfares differ depending on the destination and flight.
The average cost per person for a weeklong Thailandtour range from Tk 55000-Tk100000.
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!