Weekdays 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM Saturday - Thursday, Asia pacific
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”- Saint AugustineTravelling makes our life happier by relieving us from the hustle and bustle of our monotonous lives. It teaches us to see the world through a different lens. Different countries, lively cities, traditions, cultures, and lovely people-all these make a journey memorable. Now, traveling has become much easier and cost-efficient than ever before. Airlines businesses are coming up with lucrative offers and discounts to attract travel lovers. Today, we will be talking about different travel destinations, famous cities, delicious foods, most importantly flight details about those destinations.
Nature,scenic beauty, peace- one can only imagine such things when thinking about Baliwhich is one of the most evocative and popular tourist islands of the entire Indonesian archipelago.
Best places to visit inBali:
· PuraTanah Lot: It is one of seven oceantemples on the coast of Bali that creates a sort of spiritual bulwark againstbad vibes rolling on the ocean currents. Pura Tanah Lot is built on the rockwith 3 acres size and reachable in a few minutes by walk because it is just 20meters from the coastal lip.
· MountBatur: Mount Batur issituated in the Bangli region on the island of Bali, Indonesia. For many years,tourists have been hiking Mount Batur to watch the sunrise over nearbyvolcanoes Mount Agung and Mount Agang. If tourists can manage to wake up earlyfor the drive to the mountain, they will be treated to an adventurous hike inthe dark with an amazing sunrise awaiting them at the summit.
· NusaDua Beach: Nusa Dua is widely known as the ‘upscale’ district of Bali and many ofthe high-end resorts are located here. Most visitors come to Nusa Dua if theyare looking for a relaxing beach holiday where they can spend their daysswimming, enjoying the vistas across the water, and having dinner on the prettybeaches here. There is also a range of cultural activities in Nusa Dua althoughmany tourists eschew these in favor of staying in the confines of their resorts.
· The Nusa Islands: The Nusa Islands consist of Nusa Lembongan,Nusa Penida, and Nusa Ceningan and are often wrongly thought of as being partof Bali. The Nusa Islands are located in a different regency but one can easilyvisit them via a short ferry ride from Padang Bai in Bali.In recent years the Nusa Islands have rapidly started to overtake Bali as theplace to come if anyone wants to experience a true island paradise and consistof gorgeous sandy beaches which back on to some of the best diving in theregion. Some favorite activities on the Nusa Islands include surfing, diving,and snorkeling, although tourists can also spend time trekking in the forestshere or exploring the other-worldly mangroves by boat.
· KutaBeach: Kuta Beach is one of the best places to enjoy Bali’s famous sunsets.Located on the island’s southwestern coast, anyone can enjoy sunbathing,surfing, swimming, and beach soccer throughout the year. Kuta’s main beachroads, Jalan Kartika Plaza and Jalan Pantai Kuta are dotted with resorts,hotels, entertainment spots, shops, and a mix of restaurants and bars. Shoppingoptions include Discovery Shopping Mall and the colorful Kuta Art Market.
· TheSidemen Valley: One of Bali's most scenic areas, where exceptionallybeautiful verdant rice terraces tumble downhills to deep valleys, the Sidemenmakes a great side trip from Ubud or a stop off on the way to Amed. Sidemen arealso known for its traditional weaving. Songket, a ceremonial cloth for weddings richly decoratedwith gold or silver thread, is one of the best known and several weaving shopsalong the main road sometimes offer weaving demonstrations.
· The flightdistance between Dhaka to Bali is 4481km.
· The mostpopular airline flying from Dhaka to Bali is AirAsia.
· PopularAirlines flying from Dhaka to Bali are AirAsia, Thai Lion Air, SpiceJet,Indigo, US-Bangla Airlines, Malindo Air.
Your first-hand experiences really help other travelers. Thanks!